Terms & Conditions
01. Who Are We?
CLEANSE HIGH FSSI number 46 166 594 378 . In these Terms & Conditions, “us”, “we” and “our” refer to Cleanse High and references to “you” and “your” is to you, the end user.
02. What You Agree When Using This Site
- 2.1 By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions you must immediately stop using the Site.
- 2.3 Until registered you are a “User” and you do not have the authority, implied or express, to access the Services and Cleanse High disclaims all liability in relation to your use of this Site.
- 2.4 We may change, update or otherwise amend the Site at our absolute discretion and without notice.
Cleanse High may offer you access to controlled areas of the Site or offer you goods & services for sale (Services). You must register the information as requested on the Site in order to access the Services.
04. Online Terms of Sales
You may purchase goods & services online from the Site. All purchases are subject to these Terms of Sale:
4.1 Purchase, Payment & Order
- All prices displayed on this website are in INR.
- Any purchase of items from the online store (Order) is confirmed when you complete payment for the items on this Site.
- Cleanse High shall advise you of any delivery fees prior to dispatch. Delivery fees will be advertised prior to the payment for your Order.
- You must provide us with accurate delivery information. We will only deliver to a physical address (Delivery Address).
- Orders will be delivered on the day of your program, unless otherwise arranged between the parties (Delivery Date).
- We will advise you of times between which delivery will be made on any day (Delivery Window). You must advise us immediately if the Delivery Window will result in you not being able to refrigerate your products within 1 hour after the end of the Delivery Window
- Orders will be delivered to the entrance of the Delivery Address. If no one is available to take delivery of your Order we will leave it near the entrance.
4.3 Delivery Address
- You agree to take on the risk for the goods, such as loss or damage, when the goods reach the Delivery Address.
- After taking delivery of the Order, you agree to examine the goods and notify us if there is any defect in the goods before midday of the the Delivery Date.
- Under no circumstances will cleanse high be liable for any cost, loss or damage caused by a delay in delivery, including incorrect delivery details provided by you.
4.4 Refrigeration & Consumption
- You must refrigerate our products. It is your responsibility to ensure that delivered products are refrigerated as soon as possible, and within 1 hour from the end of the delivery window
- You must not consume products that have remained unrefrigerated for more than 4 hours.
- Our products are guaranteed fresh for about 24Hrs from the Delivery Date.
4.5 Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
4.5.1 Cleanse high shall not provide any refund on purchased product, except when exchange on an order.
- An incorrect product was sent to you; or
- The product is faulty or damaged in some way upon receipt by you.
4.5.2 To receive a refund or exchange you must:
- To cancel an order you must notify us by phone or email (email@example.com), a day before start date by 4PM.
4.5.3 Cleanse high will not accept returns, nor offer or refund, where:
- You have chosen an incorrect product.
- You have changed your mind;
- You do not like the taste of the product; or
- You have incorrectly treated or stored the product.
4.5.4 Cleanse high reserves the right to decide whether to refund or not until it has investigated the situation.
4.5.5 You may cancel your order no later than 24 hrs before your delivery date. Store credits will not be available for cancellations made after this time.
4.5.6 The refunds will be reflected in the customer’s account within 8-10 business days.
Sales subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be indicated according to applicable legislation.
- 5.1 You acknowledge, understand and accept that our products are raw and have not been pasteurized.
- 5.2 Our products may not be suitable for everyone due to the unpasteurized nature of the product. Our products should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, young children, the elderly and those with weakened immune systems. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please seek medical advice before using our products.
- 5.3 You must not consume our products if you have allergies that result in anaphylaxis (or similar) or diabetics who are insulin dependent. It is your responsibility to inform us if you suffer any of these conditions before you place an Order.
- 5.4 Any information published on the Site and other information that we send you does not constitute medical advice.
- 5.5 We do not make any health claims about our products.
We state our Produce to be organic as all ingredients we use are sourced from farms utilizing organic farming practices. We do not claim to be certified organic.
07. Conditions of Use
It is a condition of use that:
- You register on the Site to purchase any products and request services from us;
- You only use the Site for lawful purposes;
- You do not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behavior;
- You are not breaking any law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this Site;
- You will treat the Site and its Users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us); and
- You must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. You will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the Site.
- You do not breach any of the Terms & Conditions.
08. Site Availability
- 8.1 By using this Site you acknowledge that we are not required to keep the Site available for your use and we make no warranties as to its availability.
- 8.2 We accept no responsibility for the unavailability of this Site, or any offers of Services found on the Site, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Site.
- 8.3 We make no guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the Site or Services.
09. Intellectual Property
9.1 All content on the Site and the Services are the copyright and property of Cleanse High. Without the express written permission of Cleanse High, you shall not:
- Replicate all or part of the Site or Services in anyway; or
- Incorporate all or part of the Site or Services in any other webpage, site, application or other digital or non-digital format.
9.2 Cleanse High has moral & registered rights in its trademarks and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without the prior written consent.
9.3 You agree that by using the Site you will not copy the Site or Services for your own commercial purposes. You agree and warrant that you will not solicit the user of the Site to join another competing site or in anyway to stop using the Site in preference of using another site offering comparable services. You indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
10. Third Party Websites & Advertising
- 10.1 The Site may contain information & advertising from third-party businesses, people & websites (Third Parties). You consent to receiving this information as part of your use of the Site.
- 10.2 We are not responsible for any information transmitted by Third Parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the information or statements conveyed by Third Parties (or in relation to your dealings with Third Parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements.
11. Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
11.1 You agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
11.2 You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any User or Member and that we are not liable for such under any circumstances.
11.3 If you are provided with a username & password to access the Services, it is your responsibility to keep your username & password secure and you indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account, irrespective of who it utilising it, whether with or without your permission.
11.4 You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
11.5 To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to:
- the re-supply of Services or payment of the cost of re-supply of Services; or
- the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair.
- 13.1 We may end the agreement formed by Terms & Conditions immediately by giving you written notice. It is not essential to provide reasons for the termination. Where these Terms & Conditions have been terminated you must immediately cease using the Site or Services.
- 13.2 Your use of the Site may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, by on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Site should you receive a notice cancelling your license to use the Site.
- 14.1 You can direct notices, enquiries, complaints and so forth to Cleanse High at the details published on the Site. We will notify you of a change of details from time-to-time by publishing new details on the Site.
- 14.2 We will send you notices and other correspondence to the details that you submit to the Site, or that you notify us of from time-to-time. It is your responsibility to update your contact details as they change
- 15.1 Cleanse High shall at its absolute discretion amend this Terms & Conditions at any time, which shall become effective by giving you notice.
- 15.2 Any provision of these Terms & Conditions, which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any such provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these Terms & Conditions, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- 15.3 These Terms & Conditions form part of an ecommerce transaction and the parties agree that these Terms & Conditions shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these Terms & Conditions is formed & validly entered into electronically.
- 15.4 The termination of these Terms & Conditions does not affect the parties’ rights in respect of periods before the termination of these Terms & Conditions.